Great Reasons to Travel in a Motorhome
- When you get hungry, you just pull over and eat in any part of scenic NZ.
- You have the option of your own bathroom ,without searching for rest areas.
- You have the right clothes for whatever weather New Zealand can throw at you.
- You don't have to pay for nightly and costly accommodation rates.
- No more arriving at your New Zealand motel and finding you forgot to pack some of your essentials.
- No crowded airports, security checks, overbooked flights or lost luggage.
- You can visit friends and relatives and arrive with your own spare room, this means with less impact on their privacy and hospitality.
- No more juggling suitcases, bags and coats to motel rooms located up a flight of stairs and down two hallways from the car. No more packing, unpacking, packing and repacking at each stop.
- You have the best scenic view of NZ through the windows of your motorhome, compared to the low view through a car windshield.
- You can see all the wonders of beautiful New Zealand from the comfort of our own home.
- If you get sleepy you don't need to find accommodation, just a quiet New Zealand rest area to pull over and take a nap.
If you have any other great reasons please add them
Reviews / Comments for Great Reasons to Travel in a Motorhome