First Aid Kit
Since New Zealand offers such a wide variety of different and remote areas to tramp, walk and camp a good first aid kit is essential. You can purchase commercial first aid kits. Below is a list of useful items you could buy to make up your own.
- Aspirin or paracetamol
- Loperamide or diphenoxylate (blockers for diarrhoea)
- Anti-nausea or travel sickness medication
- Rehydration mixture
- Insect repellant, sunscreen and lip balm
- Calamine lotion or aloe vera
- Antifungal cream or powder
- Bandages, Band-aids and dressings
- Water purification tablets or iodine
- Scissors, tweezers and a thermometer
- Throw away rubber gloves
Reviews / Comments for First Aid Kit
No reviews have been written write a review now.