Simple overseas holiday tips
1. Leave a copy of your itinerary and other important documents with a family member or friend in case of an emergency
2. Check with a doctor whether you need any vaccinations for countries you are travelling too.
3. Use traveller's cheques, EFTPOS and credit cards instead of cash
4. Lock up your valuables whenever you can in accommodation security boxes
5. Use a money belt to carry money and important documents
6. Make sure you have adequate travel insurance
These are simple tips that may save you days of recovering from incidents and accidents.
Reviews / Comments for Simple overseas holiday tips
No reviews have been written write a review now.